Easter is coming up this Sunday and we know what that means: Eggs will be colored, Easter baskets discovered, and chocolate eggs devoured! This particular holiday may be popular with the kids for the obvious reasons, but don’t forget about the adults during your Sunday celebration.
For all the party planners out there, BevMo! is sharing its Top Easter Cocktails:
The Blue Cotton Tail:
- Add 1.5 ounces of your favorite Vodka, .5 ounce Triple Sec, and .25 ounces Blue Curacao to a shaker. Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with orange peel.
The Pink Bonnet/The Pretty in Pink:
- Add 1.5 ounces of your favorite gin, .5 ounce of simple syrup, and .75 ounce of lemon juice, 2 dashes of crème de framboise or grenadine (for color), and the white of one egg to a shaker. Shake well to emulsify the egg white.
- Then shake all ingredients with ice and strain into a small cocktail glass.
- Garnish with muddled mint leaves if desired.
The Black Velvet: Fill glass halfway with your Champagne of choice. Slowly pour Guinness Stout over Champagne with a spoon to create a layered effect.
The Shandy: Fill a pint glass halfway wheat beer, add lemonade, ginger ale, or ginger beer.
The Snake Bite: Mix equal parts lager and hard cider in a pint glass.