Oktoberfest is officially over, but you can keep the celebration going this weekend at OC's craft breweries.
Here are five of Patch's picks around Orange County:
1. Cismontane Brewing Company in Rancho Santa Margarita names its beers after local landmarks. You can sample Big Jim Falls, Black's Dawn and Oso, among many others. Tasting room hours are noon to 8 p.m. Saturday and noon to 5 p.m. Sunday.
2. Left Coast Brewing Co. distributes its signature Hop Juice Double IPA all over California. It has a new tasting room open from noon to 9 p.m. on Saturday and from 1:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday. There's a gourmet food truck outside on Saturday.
3. Stadium Brewing Company is a combination brewery, sports bar and fine restaurant in Aliso Viejo. Chef Octavio Montoya even offers a cooking school. Hours are 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. to midnight Sunday.
4. Ocean Avenue Brewery was founded in Laguna Beach 1994 by the husband and wife team of Jonathan and Maria Thomas. It's setting is an upgraded brew pub with original art and live music. Beers include Red Sunshine, Ocean Pale Ale and Ludicrous Stout. Hours are 11:30 am. to 1 a.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. to midnight Sunday.
5. Newport Beach Brewing Company's craft brews include Newport Beach Blonde, Pelican Pale Ale and 3x Hopped Me So Hoppy. The restaurant and brewery are open from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.